Coming soon…southern Gold Coast classes.
METRO COMMUNITY HUB
22 Qualtrough Street, Woolloongabba
PLEASE NOTE : Class sizes are limited So, contact The Hub on 3391 8122 to confirm your place.
- 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Tai Chi for Health and Qigong class – best for people new to tai chi but whose balance is ok.
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels (Seated option available).
- 12.45pm to 1.45pm
- Tai Chi for Health and Qigong class
- Suitable for those who are familiar with tai chi.
Tai Chi for Balance & Alignment (Beginners):
- 2pm to 3pm
- Tai Chi for Arthritis – very gentle, safe tai chi – best for beginners and people wanting to improve balance and assist with alignment or rehabilitation
Price: $12.00 per class. Phone 3391 8122 for details regarding annual Hub membership ($10/year).
- Are you recovering from an injury, illness or surgery?
- Want to learn some tai chi before joining a group class?
- Want a small group class with family or friends?
- Simply want to learn tai chi at a time and location that suits you?
Individual, family and friends’ group rates are available. Call Marlene on 0402 313319 to discuss your needs or use the contact form below.
Tai chi sessions can reduce stress and encourage mindfulness. Tai Chi for Health classes can be done seated or standing, making them suitable for all workers, regardless of mobility or fitness level. Sessions are tailored to participants needs. Call Marlene on 0402 313319 or use the contact form below.
RETIREMENT & COMMUNITY FACILITY CLASSES
Seated half hour and one hour standing classes are available, tailored to suit participants. Phone 0402313319 to discuss your needs or use the contact form below.
SEND AN ENQUIRY